Henkel holds leading positions in many markets and categories around the world. Founded in 1876, Henkel looks back on more than 140 years of success.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: IT Intern
Job ID: 20006438
Contract & Job type: Full Time, Limited Term
- Set up of user hardware and software as per Henkel standard procedure.
- Set up of user’s mobile devices as required.
- Maintenance of Vodacom, APEX Bi and Ricoh data and upgrade / replacement of devices.
- Maintenance of master data for the following contracts: Vodacom, APEX BI and Ricoh.
- Maintain, Record and document Software Applications in the asset register.
- Participate in team projects.
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology is required.
- Be proactive and work on own initiative.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
- Ability to build relationships with key stakeholders and network across other functions/business units.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Passionate about good customer service and data entry.
- Good knowledge in Office 365, MS Teams, MS Project and Windows 10x.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online