Avant Halogen – We have the competence to diagnose, manage and strategically solve our clients’ business challenges in a way that fundamentally creates and adds value to their businesses.
At Avant Halogen we believe that managing employer’s risks is very critical and fundamental to the growth of any organization. Creating a fine balance between treating employees fairly & ethically, and ensuring comprehensive data security will help organizations achieve a step-change in their security.
Our innovative and digital talent risk management solutions gives us a cutting-edge advantage in delivering the best to our clients all the time.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: House Help
Job Type: Full Time
- To assist with housework to get jobs done as quickly as possible and communicate any work environment issues to hosts.
- Vacuum all carpets and rugs and occasionally shampoo them at the direction of the client.
- Sweep and wash floors with a mop or powered scrubbing tool and wax if necessary to make them sparkle.
- Change bed linens and towels, wash and dry them, and make beds to create cozy bedrooms.
- Pick up extra cups, glasses, newspapers and books and put them in their proper areas to tidy the house and present an organized environment.
- Dust all furniture, wall hangings and window blinds, periodically vacuuming drapes.
- Deep clean the kitchen and all bathrooms and empty all wastebaskets and take refuse to the trash disposal for a healthy home environment.
- Wash windows, ceilings, and walls and wash and polish woodwork as needed.
- Must be an SSCE or OND certificate holder or its equivalent.
- 2+ years experience with residential housekeeping would be an advantage.
- Should possess basic verbal communication skills.
- Ability to pass a background check and drug screening.
- Advanced knowledge of cleaning products, implements and practices.
- Willingness to maintain confidentiality.
- Dependable and hard working.
Deadline: 1st November, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “job title” as the subject of the mail.