PAYROLL SUPPORT SCHEME aims to Supports 500,000 thousand MSMEs in meeting payroll obligations of between 30 thousand Naira to 50 thousand Naira per employee over the period of three (3) months.
ABOUT PAYROLL SUPPORT SCHEME
The scheme is a conditional grant to support vulnerable micro and small enterprises in meeting their payroll obligations and safeguard Jobs in the MSMEs sector.
The scheme is estimated to save not less than 103 million jobs across the country and specifically impact on over 35,000 individuals per state.
SECTOR AND DURATION FOR THE PAYROLL SUP
PAYROLL SUPPORT SECTORS
- Monday 21st September 2020 at 10 pm, Registration begins for those businesses in the Education Sector (Private Schools)
- Friday 25th September 2020 at 12 am, Registration begins for those in the Hospitality Sector
- Monday 28th September 2020 at 12 am, Registration begins for those in all sectors
Payroll Support Scheme Target Beneficiaries:
The payroll scheme targets two categories of beneficiaries namely: employees of MSMEs and Self-employed individuals, both schemes have made provision for a 45% female business participation and special needs participation of 5%.
1. Employees of MSMEs.
Benefiting companies to meet the following criteria:
- Employees’ company Must be registered in Nigeria under the Corporate Affairs Commission, CAC
- Must have BVN by company CEO
- Must have a staff strength of no less than 3 persons
- Must be owned by a Nigerian.
2. Self-employed Individuals in the following categories.
- Service providers in the transportation sector. i.e. Bus drivers, Taxi drivers, Rideshare drivers,(Uber, BoltTaxnfy, etc) and Mechanics.
- Artisans, Electricians Plumbers, etc.
HOW TO APPLY FOR PAYROLL SUPPORT SCHEME
Registration for the Payroll Support Scheme Begins on 21st September 2020. To apply visit: https://www.survivalfundapplication.com/