Kimberly Ryan Limited – Our client, a management consulting firm is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Human Resource Consultant
- Take the lead position in designing strategies for inhouse recruitment and for clients.
- Ensure a high degree of closure of search mandates and manage client expectations.
- Research and recommend performance evaluation methods.
- Conduct quality and robust assessments on behalf of our clients.
- Coordinating and facilitating training sessions.
- Designing training programs and course content.
- Review and update Job Descriptions.
- Design quality tried and tested HR strategy solutions for clients.
- Deliver quality change management solutions.
- Leverage existing client relationships to generate additional business.
- Creation and management of e-learning platforms.
Experience and Qualifications
- A Bachelor’s degree in the related field.
- Experience with managing and closing on projects
- 3-7 years of relevant HR and Talent acquisition experience
- Experience with companies with exposure to best practices.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com clearly indicating the job title as the subject of the mail.