Willers Solutions Limited – Our client, an International Christian centre is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: ICAN Instructor / Lecturer
Duration: 3 Months
- Candidates must possess a B.Sc. or HND in Accounting, Banking and Finance or related discipline.
- Must have Min of 3 – 5 years Cognate Experience teaching and preparing students for ICAN Examinations
- Professional Experience in the line of Accounting, Banking, Finance, or Internal Control is a MUST.
Skills and Competencies:
- Professional qualified Chartered Accountant or Chartered Banker.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills;
- Prepared to work with organizers policies
- Ability to manage the courses effectively;
- Interpersonal skills and team work;
- Ability to manage the students effectively.
- Design the course outline, module booklet to ensure effective learning and coverage in accordance with course outcomes and to liaise with the Career / program Coordinator to ensure that it is cohesive and sensitive to student needs
- Deliver high standards of teaching, lecturing and learning to monitor the assessment processes in accordance with the requirements of the professional awarding body.
- Justify and evaluate the effectiveness of each course subject using professional standards and evaluation process;
- Comply with awarding body course management procedures including administration such as the completion of registers;
- Identify, share and embed good practice and resource in teaching, learning, assessment and subject leadership;
- Any other duties that may reasonably be requested by the management from time to time.
N100,000 – N150,000 / Monthly with compensation on each student introduced.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV MS Word to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “ICAN Instructor” as email subject.
Note: Only qualified candidates will be shortlisted.