Byteworks Technology Solutions Limited is a fast-growing software and technology company indigenously owned; constituted of smart and committed young professionals. The thrust of Byteworks is that by implementing its products through excellence, commitment, innovation, and integrity, there is a consistent increase in revenue generation in Nigeria as a whole by employing its products in every state/sector it is applied.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Java Software Developer
Location: Abuja (FCT)
- A minimum of 2:1 or so in Computer Science or any other related field.
Minimum Required Experience:
- A minimum of 3 years experience in software development.
- Programming experience using relevant languages and relevant tool suites (C#, ASP,.NET, Angular)
- Proficiency in Java
- Experience in software development using agile practices, patterns and techniques SQL Server (Complex Stored Procedure, Query and Function) Object Oriented Programming Web application development
- Proficiency in mobile application development (Android and iOS) is as added advantage.
- Develop and test software based upon software specifications and design
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues in existing software Analyze and study complex system requirements
- Prepare design documentation
- Collaborate and communicate effectively with stakeholders throughout the organization
- Maintain and improve the performance of existing software
- Oversee and manage scope, timeline, quality, goals and deliverables that support business goals
- Monitor schedule and cost performance
- Identify key KPIs Directing system testing and validation of procedures
- Analyzing information to recommend and plan the installation of new systems or modification of an existing system
- Maintain system once they are up and running
- Producing detailed specifications and writing the program codes Create technical documentation for reference and reporting
- Test and maintain software products to ensure strong functionality and optimization
- Working closely with other developers, UI/UX designers, business and Data analyst Analyse user requirement and convert it to design document to be implemented.
Deadline: 14th September, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications Letter and CV to: email@example.com using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.