Biswal Limited provides high quality, bespoke services to the telecommunications industry. We pride ourselves on the acquisition, development and deployment of all resources required to allow a telecommunications company to provide excellent service to its own customers.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Quality Inspector
- The Quality Inspector is responsible for end to end monitoring of the production line toward defect free processes and products that satisfy client’s needs in the Solutions Assembly Plant.
- The Quality Inspector main function is to assist the Quality Engineer to ensure the continuous improvement of the processes, tools and capabilities of people in Solutions Assembly department quality functions who are critical to manufacturing process of the supported building and rebuilding gensets plant. He/she will assist Quality to ensure that all of the functional elements required by the Quality System are performed. This includes but is not limited to: Metrology (Measurement systems), Supplier Quality, Customer Quality Assurance
- Monitor Poke-Yoke solutions to the issues in order to eliminate the possibility of re-occurrence, Track the quality requirements of an area and audit the processes to ensure product for dispatch meets client’s specifications.
- Assist in dispositioning non-conforming material and maintain NCM and NCMR analysis, assist in carrying out sorts, audits, checks and general assistance as required by the Head of Solutions Assembly.
- Assist in documenting customers’ complaints and ensures that identified issues were addressed and resolved within the stipulated timeline, assist in developing and implementing Quality Plan (QP) and Inspection & Test Plan (ITP) for the operations of the Solutions Assembly gensets building and rebuilding processes.
- Assist in monitoring and reporting the accomplishments of the improvement groups who are leading and/or coordinating the improvement of quality levels and/or defect levels for processes affecting both internal and external customers i.e., PQC, scrap improvement, etc
- Assist in managing the Supplier Quality Management process to track and measure Supplier Scorecards, etc.) in order to drive continuous improvement.
- Higher National Diploma or Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical or Electrical/Electronic Engineering
- Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt Certification and/or professional qualification would be an added advantage
- Must possess 1-2 years’ work experience in Production/Manufacturing as a Quality Inspector
- Project Management Skills
- Quality Management Skills
- Lean Six Sigma Methodology Skills
- Lean Manufacturing
- Critical Thinking and Problem-Solving Skills
Job Title: Operations Manager
- The Operations Manager is responsible for directing, managing and leading cross functional Solution Assembly technical teams to ensure speed, dependability and efficiency in Solutions Assembly operations at Biswal Limited. The main function of the Operations Manager is to ensure overall solutions assembly business performance including KPI performance (safety, productivity, delivery, quality and cost).
- Ensure Biswal Limited values are present in Solutions Assembly employee/labour relations, community involvement, diversity, health, safety, and environmental practices, Including fostering the right environment in the areas of safety, ethical behaviour and financial compliance standards.
- Direct and manage technical team supporting the machining, fabricating, assembling, and processing operations required in building and rebuilding gensets operations at Biswal Limited. Works to enable each technical functional unit within Solutions Assembly to drive performance
- Identify strategic priorities and develops the capital budget and Solutions Assembly expense budgets, Assist in identification and management of energy efficiency projects at the site.
- Ensure timely build and rebuild of engines and components at the lowest possible cost and within the required quality and safety, administering the resources, personnel, and infrastructure under his/her authority.
- Manage all aspects of Solutions Assembly operations, championing efficiency, common processes and procedures, reducing variation in building and rebuilding of gensets that are value for the money and also meet our client’s requirements for quality and reliability.
- Assign and prioritize resources for the completion of the repairs, builds and rebuilds of gensets (personnel, materials, and infrastructure) in compliance with the budget targets.
- Continuously monitor the Solutions Assembly operating results including the number of work orders under way, and the number of ongoing work orders pending and invoicing.
- Plan, develop, track, measure and document Solutions Assembly technical team’s performance management initiatives.
- Support overall supply chain initiatives and look to optimize the overall manufacturing network to drive performance.
- Schedule equipment maintenance and inspection on regular basis, ensures that team follows company policies and safety standard.
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical or Electrical / Electronic Engineering
- Relevant postgraduate and or Lean Manufacturing Certification would be an added advantage
- Must possess 3-5 years’ work experience in Power Generation Manufacturing as a Production/Manufacturing Manager
- Excellent communication skills
- Lean Six Sigma methodologies
- Critical Thinking and Problem-Solving Skills
- Proficient in MS office
- Continuous Process Improvement
- Leaderships skills
Deadline: 4th October, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using the position as subject of email.