Avant Halogen is an integrated talent risk management and outsourcing solutions company. We deliver innovative talent management using our cutting-edge digital solutions that drive business performance.
We are seeking to recruit a motivated and self-driven candidate for our ASS Division Products and Services in Lagos, Port-Harcourt and Abuja, to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Manager
Locations: Abuja (FCT), Lagos, Port Harcourt – Rivers
Direct Report: Commercial Manager
- The Business Development Manager will be responsible for working with the ASS Division of Halogen group to grow its businesses by meeting and exceeding set targets, increasing the businesses clients base, managing and retaining existing clients, developing new channels of businesses, follow up with clients to execute and close business transactions.
- He/she will assist the Division acquire new customers and sell its products and/or services. The jobholder will identify sales leads, pitch products and services to clients (existing & new) and maintain a good working relationship with contacts across the Division.
- Selling of ASS Division’s products and services.
- Contacting potential clients to establish rapport and arrange meetings
- Planning and overseeing new marketing initiatives.
- Researching to find new opportunities.
- Increasing the value of current customers while attracting new ones.
- Finding and developing new markets and improving sales.
- Identifying and mapping business strengths and customer needs.
- Attending conferences, meetings, and industry events.
- Developing quotes and/or proposals for clients.
- Researching business opportunities and viable income streams for ASS Division
- Develop and maintain relationships across a broad sphere of influence
- Attend key events and present the Division as a partner of choice, where assigned.
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Marketing, Business or a related field
- MBA or related Master’s degree would be added advantage
- Relevant professional certification from a recognized body e.g. NIMN, CMMP
- Minimum of seven years’ business development experience including experience leading business development/sales teams to deliver business results
- Strong track record delivering revenue targets, driving business growth and expansion.
- Strategic Planning & Management
- Commercial Awareness
- Business Development
- Networking & Relationship Management
- Critical thinking & Problem-Solving Skills
- Managerial & Leadership Skills
- Teamwork & Cross-functional Collaboration.
Job Title: Bike Rider
Job Type: Full Time
- We seek safety-conscious Bike Riders who will be in charge of conducting Know Your Customer (KYC) details across Lagos.
- Minimum of SSCE
- Should possess a valid Riderâ€™s License
- 3 – 5 years Bike ride experience
- Ability to work independently
- Must have rider’s permit
- Must have good knowledge of Lagos routes
- Ability to use GPS enabled devices
- Service and sales-oriented mindset
Job Title: Driver
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Job Type: Full Time
- Driving clients daily to their desired destinations
- Maintaining the vehicle safe and clean
- Using Google app to determine the best route.
Minimum Qualification Requirements
- Must have a minimum of SSCE
- Must have a valid driver’s license and LASDRI.
Requirements and Skills:
- Must be ready for immediate engagement
- Must know how to drive Manual / Automatic
- Must have a minimum of 3 years working experience as a driver
- Must be willing to travel when required
- Must be able to read and write
- Must be matured and pays attention to details
- Must be within the ages of 25-45 years
- Prospective candidate must stay in Lekki, Chevron, Ikota First Gate and IKota Seond Gate.
Deadline: 28th November, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com with Business Development Manager – preferred location (Lagos / Abuja / Port Harcourt) as subject
Leave a Reply