Trans-Nationwide Express Plc (TRANEX) is a leading Logistics Company engaged in domestic and International Express delivery, haulage, freight and other ancillary transportation and storage services.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Sales Executive
- We are looking for a young, dynamic and passionate Sales Executive to help us build up our business activities.
- Sales Executive responsibilities include discovering and pursuing new sales prospects, negotiating deals and maintaining customer satisfaction. If you have excellent communication skills and feel comfortable reaching out to potential customers to demonstrate our services and products through email and phone, we’d like to meet you.
- Ultimately, you’ll help us meet and surpass business expectations and contribute to our company’s rapid and sustainable growth.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Conduct market research to identify selling possibilities and evaluate customer needs
- Actively seek out new sales opportunities through cold calling, networking and social media
- Set up meetings with potential clients and listen to their wishes and concerns
- Prepare and deliver appropriate presentations on products and services
- Create frequent reviews and reports with sales and financial data
- Participate on behalf of the company in exhibitions or conferences
- Negotiate/close deals and handle complaints or objections
- Collaborate with team members to achieve better results
- Gather feedback from customers or prospects and share with internal teams.
- B.Sc / HND in Sales, Marketing or other closely related field
- 5 years proven experience as a Sales Executive or relevant role
- Proficiency in English
- Good interpersonal relationship skills
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Thorough understanding of marketing and negotiating techniques
- Target-driven and passion for sales
- Self-motivated with a results-driven approach
- Aptitude in delivering attractive presentations.
Job Title: Head, Internal Control & Systems
Reports to: Chairman and CEO
To plan, manage and coordinate auditing processes and functions, including audits of financial and operational activities.
- To implement control over company’s operational activities by way of conducting audit and review of all transactions (both financial and non-financial) in strict compliance with Company’s internal policies & procedures and to provide implementing control measures.
- Participate in the preparation of audit confirmations as requested by banks, financial institutions, companies, establishments and individual clients.
- Exercise thorough control over vouchers and payments by conducting reconciliations and raising reports on exceptions / variance and checking and verifying vouchers against system reports and source documents.
- Develop annual audit plans, manage and define the audit process to ensure compliance with professional auditing standards.
- Review and check all procurements, transactions and payments and monitor cash and cheque movement and reception of procured materials
- Carry out asset verification and classification
- Plan and coordinate the annual audit program; interacting with Senior Management to ensure their involvement in recommending audits of areas with high risks
- Oversee the implementation of approved annual audit schedule and provide management with periodic status reports of audits
- Participate in external auditor interview process, evaluate external auditor proposals and make recommendations to management
- Perform special projects and reviews as assigned.
- Review and update Internal Audit Policies and Procedures to ensure they are written clearly, and are in compliance with regulations
- Identify key control points and weaknesses in the system or function being audited and develop innovative and creative recommendations for correcting unsatisfactory conditions, improving operations, and reducing cost.
- Document audit work and findings in accordance with generally accepted auditing standards.
- Perform any other responsibility as may be required by management
Key Result Areas:
- Number of delivered audit reports and memos
- Number of recommendations issued regarding risks’ prevention or detection
- Timeliness of alerts issued regarding important findings revealed in the audit
- % reductions in frauds (both in number of frauds & value)
- % reductions in error rates (both in number of frauds & value)
- Improved annual feedback from other departments (if there is a formal mechanism)
- External audit evaluation score from company’s external auditor
- B.Sc / HND in Accounting, Finance or other closely related fields.
- Minimum of 10 years working experience required
- Must be between 40-45 years of age
- Must have ACCA/ICAN
- Planning and Organisation
- Good communication skills
- Analysis and Problem Solving
- Understanding corporate governance principles and practices, legal and regulatory framework applicable to the industry
- Knowledge of IFRS.
- Knowledge of audit procedures and techniques and internal controls.
- Ability to create spreadsheets
Deadline: 17th September, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.