Assurance Thrift & Credit Corporative Society – We are a Microfinance bank and we offer financial services to Micro, Small- and Medium-Sized Enterprises (MSME) as well as low-income housing and high net worth individuals, as well as guarantee and credit cooperative society (MSME). Assurance Thrift & Credit Cooperative Society Limited Provide loans to members, especially small and medium-sized businesses, low income earners and ensure efficient use of loans among recipients.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Relationship Officer
Location: Abuja (Garki, Kubwa, Mararaba and Gwagwalada)
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are currently in need of Marketers to mobilize fund, evaluate and authorize loan for customers.
- Opening and managing of accounts of customers
- Fund mobilization
- Selling of MFB products and participating in tactical sales/marketing activities.
- OND / HND / NCE / B.Sc / B.Ed / B.Tech
- Minimum years of experience 1-5years
- Must have a flair for Direct Sales/Marketing
- Good spoken and written English
- Very smart and articulate
- Confident with strong ability to sell
Job Title: Head of Operation / Cash Officer
Employment Type: Full Time
- Establish and review key operational risk indicators / key control standards and formulate action plans to minimize the Bank’s exposure to fraud and losses.
- Manage the Bank’s operational risk exposure by supporting the Business to identify areas of operational risk exposure and by developing and implementing corrective action.
- Design, develop and keep updated the Banks’ Operations Manual and ensure compliance to all operational guidelines, processes and procedures.
- Responsible for re-engineering business processes to improve customer service, cost effectiveness and controls.
- Ensure compliance with regulatory requirements relating to Banking Operations.
- Ensure that effective documentation is in place, in the form of user guides and implement operational improvements to reduce operational costs, tighten controls, improve service quality and customer service.
- Manage the Banking Operations Department (staff and budget).
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s degree with 5 – 10 years work experience.
Knowledge and Technical Competencies:
- Ability to develop a Banking Operations Manual and to see to its implementation.
- Demonstrable experience delivering major business process reengineering projects Knowledge of banking procedures and policies
- Ability to translate regulatory requirements into operational plans and actions.
- Detailed understanding of operational risk analysis.
- Knowledge of treasury operations and trade finance.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office Tools.
Deadline: 21st October, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
Note: Applications are open to interested sales oriented individuals. All interested candidates will be contacted and scheduled for assessment and interviews.