PKF Nigeria is one of the leading firms of Chartered Accountants and Business Advisers in Nigeria and an affiliate of the global accountancy network of PKF International. We are uniquely positioned to provide responsive, personalized services at a reasonable cost while maintaining the technical resources and understanding to deal with complex problems. We aim to achieve continuity among our clients to build relationships and deliver superior service. Our Firm has enviable reputation as a high-quality firm totally committed to its clients satisfaction in the area of Assurance / Taxation / Corporate services / Accounting & financial Advisory services / Corporate Services.
We are in need of exceptional individuals to fill the position below:
Job Title: Audit Senior
- Coordinate audit client engagements,
- Provide support to engagement team members.
- Responsible for the audit team in the area of supervising motivating and developing the junior team members
- Review the work of juniors
- Perform effective risk and control assessments
- Present audit findings and find ways to increase compliance and efficiency
- Complete audits on time and submit reports to auditing manager
- Degree qualification in accounting or relevant fields
- ACA/ACCA qualification
- Must have a clear understanding of audit process and appreciable knowledge of managing audit engagements.
- Must be conversant with International Standards on Auditing (ISA), International Financial Reporting Standards, Companies and Allied matters Act and other regulatory requirements
- Show knowledge and application of ISA & IFRS
- 3 years experience with a minimum of 2 years post qualification
- Ability to develop effective client relationships;
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Great sense of responsibility accountability and dependability
- Integrity and ethical standards
Job Title: Audit Associate
- Degree qualification in accounting or relevant fields from a reputable higher lnstitutin
- Not more than 25 years of age
- Smart, presentable and confident
- Good communication skills
Job Title: Senior Tax Consultant
- As part of the tax team handling client’s portfolios and assignments.
- Handling compliance and consulting services to corporate and individual clients.
- Identify complex tax issues and provide tax scrutiny for a variety of entities and their affiliates.
- Research and analyze wide range of tax issues related to business transactions and tax implications of financing techniques for a variety of entities and their affiliates.
- Bachelor’s degree in Law or Business courses
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience working in a tax accounting or commercial accounting role with significant exposure to tax matters
- Experience in the areas of tax compliance, liaising with the revenue authorities, goods and services tax or value-added tax, and payroll taxes
- Experience in tax consulting, preparation of advice and tax planning
- Strong communication and teams working skills
- Professional, reliable, proactive and flexible.
- CITN certification is mandatory
Deadline: 22nd September, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: email@example.com using the “Job Title” as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted via mail.