Jobrole Consulting Limited – Our client in the Health Sector (HMO) is recruiting suitably qualified candidate to fill the position below:
Job Title: Salesperson
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
- We are recruiting for Salesperson for our client in the health sector (HMO) to plan and carry out all sales activities on assigned accounts or areas. Responsible for ensuring customer satisfaction and managing quality of service delivery.
- Identify sales opportunities
- Submit daily sales report
- Plan and conduct direct marketing activities
- Make sales calls to new and existing clients
- Develop and make presentations of company products and services to current and potential clients
- Negotiate with clients
- Maintain a good relationship with the potential client
- Work within sales jurisdiction (Ikeja, Allen and environs)
- Report directly to sales supervisor.
- Minimum of ND with at least 2-4 years experience in sales.Persuasiveness
- Verbal and written communication
- Negotiation skills
- Resilience and tenacity
- Stress tolerance
- Goal driven
N30,000 net salary with the commission.
Job Title: Sales Supervisor
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
- We are seeking a detail-oriented, thorough, and organized sales supervisor to join our growing team.
- In this position, you will play a key role in providing excellent customer service and growing company revenue.
- You will supervise and coordinate the schedules of the sales representatives to meet and exceed sales quotas.
- Understand customer needs and offer solutions and support
- Organize and coordinate sales representatives schedules
- Research potential leads from business directories, web searches, or digital resources
- Recruit, hire and train new sales representatives
- Receive and report on all sales leads
- Supervise sales representatives and assistants
- Answer potential customer questions and follow-up call questions
- Work with sales team when closing sales
- Track weekly, monthly, and quarterly performance and sales metrics
- Meet all sales quotas and goals
- Assist sales representatives and team to meet and exceed goals
- High school Degree or equivalent; Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Business, or related field preferred
- Two (2) years’ previous experience in customer support, client services, sales, or a related field
- 3-5 years of experience as a Sales Supervisor
- Demonstrated and proven sales results
- Basic computer skills and experience with tracking and recording call information, filing documents, or updating customer profiles / accounts; may include entering and tracking merchandise, scheduling with Microsoft Office Suite or similar software
- Focused on customer service
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Persuasive and goal-oriented
- In-depth understanding of company services and its position in the market
- Excellent customer care and focus; ability to assess customers’ needs and provide the correct answer, path, troubleshooting, or method for a positive customer experience
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently
- Have banking or Insurance experience
- Be able to manage people and team
- Target Market: Strictly MSME
- Sales Target: Based on the number of teammates, the total prospect expected in the month determines the target.
- Strictly applicants from Ikeja axis alone.
- N40,000 fixed
- N60,000 variable 10% of target
- Bonus is earned after meeting 50% of your target
Job Title: Relationship Manager
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
- We are looking for a Relationship Manager to build and preserve trusting relationships with our customers. We’ll rely on you to find ways to outperform our competition and maintain our company’s positive image.
- To succeed in this role, you should be an excellent communicator, able to work with sales and marketing teams and build rapport with customers. We also expect you to be a strategic thinker with an analytical mind and strong problem-solving skills.
- Ultimately, you’ll maintain strong relationships with our company’s clients to boost our brand and profits in the long-run.
- Understand customer needs and develop plans to address them
- Identify key staff in client companies to cultivate profitable relationships
- Resolve customer complaints quickly and effectively
- Forward upselling and cross-selling opportunities to the sales team
- Promote high-quality sales, supply and customer service processes
- Aim to preserve customers and renew contracts
- Approach potential customers to establish relationships
- Gain solid knowledge of competitors
- B.Sc. / BA in Business Administration or similar field with minimum of 2:1
- 4-6 years of experience in CRM, Business Relationship or related field
- Proven experience as a Client Relationship Manager
- Knowledge of customer relationship management (CRM) practices
- Experience in sales or customer service is preferred
- Problem-solving attitude
- Excellent communication skills
- Aptitude for fostering positive relationships
- Teamwork and leadership skills
- Customer-oriented mindset
- Have banking experience
- Extremely smart
- Critical and analytical skills
- Able to manage an organization
- Experienced in closing deals and signing off contracts
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org with “Salesperson” as email subject.
- Only those within Ikeja axis will be considered
- Partially Remote
- Be ready to begin work immediately