A reputable IT company is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Front End Developer
Location: Partial Remote (In the office twice a week), Lagos
Duration: 6 months.
Requirements / Skills
A Front End Developer should have technical skills and strong interpersonal skills to be effective on the job, including:
- Familiarity with Node Js
- Ability to use client input to create functional, creative and user-friendly applications
- Ability to test and debug websites
- Analytical and detail-oriented
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Advanced problem-solving skills
- Observant and able to remain focused on tasks for long periods of time.
Beneficial but not required:
- Fluency with Python.
N50,000 / month.
Job Title: Business Development Intern
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Duration: 6 months
- Perform market research and competitive analysis
- Meetings with potential clients
- Attend conferences and events to source more leads
- Experience in Business Development or Marketing
- Excellent communication
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to manage expectations
- Be able to work both independently and within a team.
- Passion for innovation and loves startup culture and community they are located in.
- Propensity for sales and entrepreneurship.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org Using the “Job Title” as the subject of the mail.