Willers Solutions Limited – Our client, a reputable Renewable Energy firm is recruiting suitably qualified candidate to fill the position below:
Job Title: Community and Marketing Manager
Employment Type: Full time
- Establish a digital community framework and strategy, including taxonomy and customer journey mapping.
- Drive adoption and participation in the communities.
- Establish internal buy in for strategy and support.
- Use the communities to uncover GIN advocates and partners, allowing our reference program to scale.
- Develop content calendars, conversations and gamification to build engagement to ensure our strategic partnership program is heard and we are providing valuable content to each stakeholder.
- Manage the recruitment of community members via social media, digital channels and referrals.
- Become the go-to person inside the communities to moderate content, answer community member questions and stimulate activity getting to know the groups and individual participants.
- Track the outcomes of community activities and support the delivery of timely reporting and insights.
- Measuring progress in the community, tracking achievement of KPI that produce an ROI for OpenText.
- Develop and execute end-to-end campaigns on paid digital channels, email marketing platforms, and third-party vendors (for content syndication and other digital programs).
Ensure leads and activities from the campaigns are properly routed to the paid digital team and other stakeholders the sales team.
- Minimum of B.Sc. Degree in any discipline.
- Must be a FEMALE with a minimum of 8 – 10 years cognate experience in developing and executing marketing campaigns across paid social, display, SEM, email marketing and content syndication.
- Experience in performing responsibilities of campaign planning, operations, activation, and analytics.
- Experience with marketing solar power solutions, advertising technologies, and audience management tools.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “Community and Marketing Manager” as the subject of the email.
Job Title: Head, Project and Engineering
Employment Type: Full-time
- Manage and track the jobs assignment and performance of appointed Engineering and Procurement contractors (EPC);
- Ensure the timely supply and installation of equipment to EPC contractors;
- Conduct training including practical session giving an overview and explaining the expected roles of different stakeholders in running and maintaining the system;
- Review the project management procedures for the implementation of the project, and as appropriate recommend changes or new procedures in keeping with modern international practices;
- Review and check suppliers’ equipment design, and make technical recommendations;
- Develop and maintain a project quality assurance plan, and monitor contractor’s designs and works are executed in line with executed SLA;
- Supervising the installation, testing and commissioning of the site.
- Review of hazard evaluation and Contractor safety procedure;
- Review and certification of Testing and Commissioning Plan;
- Review of Operation Manuals; and
- Report on findings during the implementation of the projects.
- Monitor and supervise on-site testing of all the major equipment to ensure that they meet the requirements and specification.
- Procurement of equipment, and carry out the required tests (if any required), and certify its adequacy and quality before items are deployed.
- Supervise the installation of the electrical and mechanical equipment
- Satisfactory and safe manner in accordance with the specifications and contract requirements.
- Measurement and verification of work quality and certification of EPC
- Develop recommendations for deployment and operations & maintenance
- Provide support for producing standard operation procedures and quality or safety standards for solar installation work consistent with existing international standards
- Supervise and lead all maintenance processes and operations.
- Track expenses and oversee the budget for maintenance.
- Track the efficiency of all installed solar assets to ensure optimal working standards.
- Minimum of B.Sc. Degree in Electrical Electronics Engineering or related field.
- Minimum of 8-10 years Cognate Experience as Head, Project & Engineering in Renewable Energy Sector (Solar Power)
- Technical understanding of solar power and energy markets.
- In-depth knowledge of renewables power industry
N400,000 / Month
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV (MS Word) to: email@example.com using “Head, Project & Engineering” as the email subject.
Job Title: Vice President, Business and Operations
Employment Type: Full-time
- Daily management of business operations and processes.
- Oversight of assigned budget, ensuring the most efficient use of resources across the organization.
- Ensure the efficiency of all operating assets.
- Oversee all maintenance requirements.
- Drive organizational policies that create synergy across the organization.
- Implement business strategies and plans.
- Drive and achieve business performance goals and objectives.
- Drive cross-functional productivity across all departments and units.
- Ensure operational excellence across all processes.
- Liaise with all relevant stakeholders to ensure the operational integrity of the organization’s technology / operating platforms to deliver expected outcomes.
- Manage internal stakeholder relations.
- Provide structural, technical and strategic support to all projects, as may be required.
- Optimise quality, cost, timeliness and productivity across all processes.
- Drive business profitability.
- Perform any other related duties as assigned.
- Minimum of B.Sc. Degree in Business Administration or related field.
- Minimum of 8 – 10 years Cognate experience in a RENEWABLE ENERGY firm (SOLAR POWER)
- Experience in Solar will be highly advantageous
- Familiarity with KPIs and CRMs is required
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV (MS WORD) to: firstname.lastname@example.org Using “VP, Business and Operations” as mail subject.
Job Title: Vice President, Technology
Employment Type: Full time
- The Vice President of Technical will be responsible for all activities related to the solar technology roadmap and technical services.
- The VP of Technical will provide industry level insight on trends and collaborate with other top executives to plan, utilize, and apply the companyâs competitive advantages to further revenue growth.
- The VP of Technology will provide leadership to the day-to-day technical services team.
- In addition, this position will be an advocate for the company’s technical efforts, both internally and externally, including strategic partners, customers and investors.
- Enable shared understanding of the company’s technology and information services and services strategy, plans, roadmaps and processes.
- Provide business insights and ideas to inform broader individual resort partners IT strategic planning processes.
- Facilitate discussions on the integration and optimization of current technology and information systems, services and resources.
- Enable a shared understanding of future trends and proactively leverage these technologies for the ongoing development of the company.
- Enable a seamless upgrade of the project technology platform.
- Monitor the quality of the user interface and experience with all stakeholders that interact with the platform.
- Min of B.Sc. Degree in Electrical Electronics Engineering, or related field.
- Min 8 – 10 years of Cognate senior management experience in the solar industry.
- Relevant Professional Certification is an added advantage.
- Strong and practical knowledge of solar components
- Solid analytic skills, coupled with a strong understanding of businesses concepts
- Strong technical writing
- Superior Communications style (verbal, written, negotiating, listening)
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using “VP, Technology” as the subject of the email.
Deadline: 21st Septmber, 2020.
Note: Only qualified candidates will be shortlisted.