Hazon Technology focuses mainly on research, development and manufacturing of technology products and services. Alpha Geek is one of Hazon’s products. Alpha Geek is a marketing application with inbuilt sales force automation, enumeration and survey modules. It also has visual identity features, geofencing and analytics functions.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Logistics Executive
- Draw up operational planning schedules for the unit
- Ensure implementation of standard operational procedures to maintain vehicles by advocating best practices in industry
- Monitor and ensure fleet operations in compliance with local and state rules and regulations.
- Ensure fleet availability to meet all requests by scheduling, forecasting and surveying current user trends
- Ensure use of fleet management software to monitor vehicle performance and cost
- Set up maintenance schedules to ensure each vehicle is kept in top condition in efforts to side-step unexpected repairs and minimize costs
- Review requisition for purchase of spare parts and supplies, review vendor bid, quotations for tools and parts in other to forestall high expenditure
- Monitor and coordinate all repair jobs from internal and external workshops
- Supervise the maintenance team to find ways to reduce downtime due to repairs or lack of routine maintenance
- Ensure prompt dispatch of rental vehicles to reduce loss of income. Ensure proper vehicle registration and documentation for the fleet.
- Streamline and monitor fuel purchase system with the assistance of Fuel Cards for all vehicles and drivers
- Collaborate with human resources to add quality drivers to the fleet
- Ensure proper drivers management by team members to avoid poor behaviour, reduce high maintenance cost and regular monitoring of fleets to avoid using vehicles for unauthorized movements
- Develop and manage annual operations budget
- Generate various operations report for management consideration
- Carryout any other duties that may be assigned by management
- HND / BSc in Transport Management or related field with at least three (3) years post qualification experience.
- The ideal candidate must have knowledge of different kinds of trucks/Vehicles and must be able to manage drivers effectively.
Job Title: UI / UX Designer
Job Type: Full time
Hazon Technology is seeking an experienced Frontend UI/UX designer resident in Lagos Mainland for a *full-time*, in-person role. You’ll be responsible for:
- Designing new features, user interfaces, products and maintenance of various Hazon products.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Design and improve software designs
- Producing high quality UX design solutions through wireframes, visual and graphic designs, flow diagrams, storyboards, site maps, and prototypes.
- Designing UI elements and tools such as navigation menus, search boxes, tabs, and widgets for our digital assets.
- Collaborating with the team, and internal and external designers to ensure the creation and delivery of tailored experiences for the digital user.
- Communicate and solve problems with teammates.
- Collaborate with other Designers, Product Managers, and Software Engineers to deliver compelling user-facing products.
- 3+ years of overall software UI/UX design experience
- A portfolio of professional UI/UX design work for both web and mobile platforms.
- Working knowledge of the following technologies and software: Figma, Adobe XD and Adobe Creative Suite.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Multi-tasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks.
- Candidate should be ready to resume immediately
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.