Skymic Pharmacy is a health education outfit that provides health solutions to the society. Our mission is to eradicate poor wellness. We offer a wide range of health solutions nationwide.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Health Consultant
Employment Type: Full-time
- Conducting assessments and surveys to determine health education needs.
- Collaborating with health specialists and stakeholders to set goals and achieve sustainable results.
- Developing plans and policies toward achieving health education objectives, and monitoring the progress.
- Designing and distributing health education materials and aids, including pamphlets, notices, video and audio clips, images, and posters.
- Facilitating health education events, workshops, conferences, and presentations.
- Promoting health education initiatives via press releases, media campaigns, social media platforms, and websites.
- Identifying strategic partnerships with organizations and stakeholders that promote health education.
- Coordinating grant applications to obtain funding for health education programs.
- Documenting activities, recording information, and maintaining databases, as well as overseeing health education program staff and volunteers.
- Providing staff, community agencies, and organizations with access to health education resources.
- Bachelor of Science in Public Health, or similar.
- Certified Health Education Specialist (CHES) preferred.
- 0-1 year of experience in healthcare education.
- Extensive experience in collecting and analyzing data, as well as formulating objectives.
- Advanced ability to plan, implement, monitor, and evaluate health education programs.
- Ability to develop educational materials and aids, and to promote and present health education initiatives.
- Exceptional ability to achieve sustainable health education program results.
- Extensive experience in fostering strategic partnerships and coordinating objectives.
- Ability to document processes, maintain databases, and provide access to resources.
- Excellent communication and networking skills.
N100,000 – N200,000 monthly.
Job Title: Field Executive
Employment Type: Full-time
- ‘Get the sale’ using various customer sales methods (door-to-door, cold calling, presentations etc)
- Forecast sales, develop ‘out of the box’ sales strategies/models and evaluate their effectiveness
- Evaluate customers skills, needs and build productive long-lasting relationships
- Meet personal and team sales targets
- Research accounts and generate or follow through sales leads
- Attend meeting, sales events and trainings to keep abreast of the latest developments
- Report and provide feedback to management using financial statistical data
- Maintain and expand client database within your assigned territory
- Proven sales experience
- Track record of over-achieving quota
- Experience working with Salesforce.com or similar CRM
- Familiarity with different sales techniques and pipeline management
- Computer use competency
- Strong communication, negotiation and interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated and driven.
N600,000 – N800,000 annually.
Deadline: 22nd October, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.