Busy Minds Consult is an HR Consulting Firm specializing in talent sorcing and management. Supporting client across sectors.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Maintenance Engineer (Dry Cleaning and Laundry Machine)
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Job Type: Full Time
- Drawing up a schedule for regular maintenance.
- Maintaining the machinery, for example by lubricating parts or changing out filters.
- Design, establish and improve maintenance strategies, procedures, policies and methods
- Carry out routine maintenance work and respond to equipment faults
- Diagnose breakdown problems and deciding the best way to repair them.
- Fit new parts and make sure equipment is working correctly
- Carry out quality inspections on jobs
- Liaise with client departments, customers and other engineering and production colleagues
- Arrange specialist procurement of fixtures, fittings or components
- Write maintenance strategies to help with installation and commissioning guidelines
- Ensure there is continuous cover of the machinery and equipment in case of breakdowns.
- Making repairs. This may include welding, plumbing, electrical repairs and rewiring, and minor carpentry work.
- Obtaining any specialized components or fixtures needed to make repairs.
- Control maintenance tools, stores and equipment
- Monitor and control maintenance costs
- Deal with emergencies, unplanned problems and repairs
- Improve health and safety policies and procedures
- Work with specialist equipment, such as programmable logic controllers (PLC), which control machinery on factory assembly lines
- Complying with health and safety regulations.
- Maintaining and managing stocks of supplies, parts and equipment.
- Keeping records of maintenance and repair costs, incidents and procedures.
- Managing the maintenance budget.
- Following all safety standards.
- Supervising maintenance technicians
- Inspect the other engineers and technicians.
- HND / B.Sc Engineering and AETI or IIT Certified is a must
- COREN registered is a plus.
- Minimum of 3-4 years as Machine Maintenance Engineer or in a similar role.
- N150,000 monthly.
Deadline: 11th September, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.