Laim Hotel – We are a 5 STAR hotel with the aim of constantly anticipating our customer’s expectations by offering superior services, with exceptional facilities and innovations that consistently exceed these expectations.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Maintenance Manager
Location: Osogbo, Osun
Job Type: Full Time
- Inspect hotel regularly to ensure it meets safety standards.
- Arrange for routine maintenance in hotel rooms, lobbies and facilities (e.g. kitchens, tennis courts)Organize repair projects in a manner that does not disturb guests
- Maintenance officer oversees and coordinates the workers who maintain and repair electrical, plumbing, ventilation and other building systems.
- They may be responsible for evaluating problematic systems or facilities and determining what installation or repair services need to be performed.
- Maintenance-related duties include performing initial evaluations of building systems and distributing work assignments.
- Plan and oversee renovations and construction
- Act fast to resolve emergency issues (e.g. power outages)
- Find ways to reduce hotel operating costs and conserve energy
- Supervise team of Maintenance Technicians and staffsManage relationships with contractors and service providers
- Maintain budgets, expenses and activity logs.
- He hires workers, organizes schedules, and assign work activity. They may perform training to ensure individuals have all the requisite skills. Additional responsibilities include developing and implementing maintenance procedures and maintaining personnel records.
- He evaluates each worker’s performance to ensure quality operations. They also investigate accidents and prepare relevant reports.
- A minimum qualification of B.ENG in electrical engineering
- And must have worked in the Maintenance Department with not less than 12years working experience preferably in the Hospitality industry.
Deadline: 5th October, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their cover letter with their CV in PDF Format to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.