Busy Mind Consult – Our client, a Service Provision firm with an exponential growth plan, is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Maintenance Technician
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Job Type: Full Type
- HND / B.Sc in Engineering and AETI or IIT Certified is a must.
- Minimum of 3 years as Maintenance Technician or in similar role.
- Clean machines and machine parts, using cleaning solvents, cloths, air guns, hoses, vacuum, or other equipment.
- Dismantle machines and remove parts for repairs, using hand tools, chain falls, jacks, cranes or hoists.
- Inspect or test damaged machine parts, and mark defective areas or advice supervisors of repairs needs.
- Install, replace, or change machine parts and attachments, according to production specifications.
- Lubricate or apply adhesives or other materials to machines, machine parts, or other equipment, according to specified procedures.
- Reassemble machines after the completion of repair or maintenance work.
- Remove hardened material from machines or machine parts, using abrasives, power and hand tools, jackhammers, sledgehammers, or other equipment.
- Replace or repair metal, wood, leather, glass, or other lining in machines, or in equipment compartments or containers.
- Start machines and observe mechanical operation to determine efficiency and to detect problems.
- Collaborate with other workers to repair or move machines, machine parts or equipment.
- Collect and discard worn machine parts and other refuse in order to maintain machinery and work areas.
- Inventory and requisition machine parts, equipment, and other supplies so that stock can be maintained and replenished.
- Measure, mix, prepare, and test chemical solutions used to clean or repair machinery and equipment.
- Read work orders and specifications to determine machines and equipment requiring repair or maintenance.
- Record production, repair, and machine maintenance information.
- Replace, empty, or replenish machine and equipment containers such as gas tanks or boxes.
- Setup and operate machines, and adjust controls to regulate operations.
- Transport machine parts, tools, equipment, and other material between work areas and storage, using cranes, hoists, or dollies.
- N80,000 monthly.
Deadline: 7th September, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.