Eden Care & Resourcing Limited – On behalf of one of our clients, a multinational with branches in 10 countries is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Management Trainee
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are seeking eager, motivated and forward-looking young minds to join the growing organisation. During the traineeship, candidates will be given the unique opportunity to know the nuts and bolts of the company’s functions and operations, learn how to identify and apply important strategies and business processes, ultimately gain the knowledge and experience required for eventual promotion to management positions, under the guidance and mentorship of experienced personnel.
- Comprehensive training will include job rotations through several departments such as finance, client services, sales, marketing, operations, and IT.
Management Trainee Requirements
- First’s degree in any field
- 0 – 2 years experience post NYSC
- Not older than 27 years
- Proficiency in Microsoft office packages: Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Motivated towards career growth and learning
- Strong communication skills: written, verbal and presentation skills
- Impressive interpersonal skills
Management Trainee Skills:
- Receive training and perform duties in several departments
- Learn various staff functions including operations, management viewpoints, company policies and practices affecting each phase of business.
- Observe experienced workers to acquire knowledge of methods, procedures, and standards required for performance of departmental duties
- Train in functions and operations of related departments to facilitate subsequent transferability between departments and provide greater promotional opportunities
Deadline: 30th September, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: email@example.com using the Job Title as subject of the email.