Smart Partners Consulting Limited – Our client in the Health-tech industry is recruiting suitably qualified candidate to fill the position below:
Job Title: Medical Sales Consultant
Employment Type: Part-time
- We are in need of a sales consultant to play a significant role in contributing to the growth and success of the organization.
- This is a position that will see you gain experience and skills in a wide range of areas as well as working at the forefront of the health-tech industry.
- Identify and establish new business.
- Acquire doctors and dentists, with a preference for specialists.
- Collect necessary documentation to facilitate the publishing of acquired doctors and dentists.
- Coach and mentor published doctors and dentists.
- Pay-for-Performance Temporary Contract.
- Organize appointments and meetings with community and hospital-based health-care staff.
- Negotiate contracts.
- Persuasively present products to health-care staff including doctors and nurses.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Medical Sciences with at least 2 years work experience
- Experience in medical sales role, preferably working with Doctors is preferred but not mandatory.
- Proven track record of successful sales transactions
- A commitment to continually meet or exceed established sales targets.
- Strong negotiation and selling skills coupled with the ability to work on a team and independently.
- Strong analytical skills and good business acumen.
- Strong organization and planning skills.
- Industry experience is a plus.
Deadline: 30th September, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV in MS Word to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job title” as the subject of the email.