Microsoft Corporation is an American multinational technology company with headquarters in Redmond, Washington. It develops, manufactures, licenses, supports, and sells computer software, consumer electronics, personal computers, and related services. Its best known software products are the Microsoft Windows line of operating systems, the Microsoft Office suite, and the Internet Explorer and Edge web browsers.
At Microsoft our mission and values are to help people and businesses throughout the world realize their full potential.
Applications are invited for the position below:
Job Title: Full-time Students & Recent Graduate – Finance Rotational Program / Finance Rotation Analyst
Job number: 908445
Locations: Lagos – Nigeria, Istanbul – Turkey, France, Prague – Czech Republic, Dubai – United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom
Role type: Individual Contributor
Employment Type: Full-Time
- Are you ready for an exceptional career in finance? At Microsoft, you will have the opportunity to partner with and learn from world-class teams while building career-enhancing skills as you explore the many facets of finance operations at a Fortune 100 company. Here, it’s not just about the numbers that make Microsoft tick – it’s also about how we examine the trends they illuminate to manage our business better and enhance our long-term profit potential.
- Over the course of two years, FRP analysts will rotate through four, six-month rotations that enable them to build strong financial acumen and core business skills. Throughout your time as an FRP analyst, you’ll learn, be stretched, and grow at an incredible pace to help develop you into a data-driven and strategic finance leader.
- To be considered as a student or recent graduate, you should be within 12 months of graduation or graduated within the last 12 months.
- Microsoft’s Finance Rotation Program (FRP) is a tremendous opportunity for new graduates to develop expertise in a wide range of areas, including profit-and-loss management, identification and improvement of organizational risk, business strategy and decision support, and the analysis of various business drivers to achieve results.
- First-year rotations focus on foundational learning, which may include risk assessment, business processes, and lastly an understanding of Microsoft as a corporation.
- This is a tremendous opportunity for you to develop expertise in a range of areas, including profit-and-loss management, analysis and application, identification and improvement of organizational risk, business strategy and decision support, and the analysis of various business drivers to achieve results.
- You will build on these skills in year two which focuses on exploratory learning, which can include advanced business modeling, analysis and influence, and decision support.
- A bachelor’s degree in finance, accounting, economics, or business (within 12 months of graduation)
- Demonstrated analytical and problem-solving skills
- Relevant finance internship work experience preferred
- One or more years of classroom or work experience in financial risk analysis preferred
Benefits and Perks
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work:
- Industry leading healthcare
- Savings and investments
- Opportunities to network and connect
- Discounts on products and services
- Generous time away
- Giving programs
- Educational resources
- Maternity and paternity leave
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.
- We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
- You are applying to a role with multiple job locations (UK, Turkey, UAE, Nigeria, Czechia and France). Please be sure to state your locational preference at the top of your CV.