HRLeverage – Our client is a quintessential dimensional real estate development company on the island part of Lagos. Our client’s business strategy is geared towards credible workmanship that ensures that homes Mortgageplans are flexible, affordable and delivered to budget on time without compromising standards.
They are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Mortgage Business & Commercial Development Manager
Women are also very much encouraged to also apply for this.
- Are you a former commercial or Mortgage banker within the Managerial or Assistant Manager Position?
- Is sales and portfolio Management part of what makes you tick?
- Do you love to work in a structured environment with a big pocket for performance incentives on deliveries?
- Do you need a smooth transition from the core banking career?
- If you can tick all of the above boxes, then our client wants to hire you as soon as you can come on board.
- The role of is a top Managerial role which works closely with the Director of to achieve targeted mortgage sales goals as well as sales objectives across business lines.
- Promotes a culture for a dynamic and proactive business calling approach.
- Works with lenders to establish contacts in the realtor and builder communities.
- Cultivates relationshipsthat support purchase, construction, and refinance activity.
- Evaluates investment opportunities necessary and secure agreements, including key equity placements.
- Works with the Marketing team to develop mortgage marketing strategies and assist with budgeting decisions.
- Establishes and manages sales goals for the sales team
- Oversees and coordinates the sales team activities
- Provides leadership both for internal and external stakeholders
- Analyzes sales statistics to identify areas of improvement
- Builds and forms new partnerships with potential clients
- Great financial and portfolio management
- Relevant sound Academic qualification
- Past experience in Banking / Mortgage financing
- Great record of performance review system
- Women are encourage to apply as our client has great opportunity for career women
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications to: email@example.com using the Job Title as subject of the email.
Note: Only qualified candidates with relevant experience should apply.