MasterMindsHRSG is a member company of the Human Resources Solutions Group (HRSG). We are a team of Human Resource Professionals who offer integrated Business Execution Solutions in the forms of HR Training, Executive Search + Staffing & Selection, Management Consulting, Business Strategy and Advisory services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Product / Social Media Marketer
Location: Anthony / Gbagada – Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- The Product/social media marketer is responsible for developing effective marketing strategies and plans to communicate the features and benefits of new product to customers.
- He/ She combines marketing and social media management skills to architect and enhance company social media presences, including interacting with customers, promoting brand-focused interactive and engaging content, and expanding opportunities for revenue.
- Creates marketing and social media campaigns and strategies, including budget planning, content ideation, and implementation schedules
- Build on product messaging that sets product (technology system) apart from others in the market to give a unique selling point
- Communicate the vision and value of new products to the sales team and develop sales tools that facilitate the selling process
- Creates and distributes engaging written or graphic content in the form of e-newsletters, web page and blog content, or social media messages
- Use of graphics and content to advertise product offerings to pull traffic and create awareness
- Obtain insights into customers’ usage of current products, untapped opportunities and buyer personas, through continuous analysis and engagement of users
- Ensure brand consistency in marketing and social media messages
- Collects customer data and analyses interactions and visits, plus uses this information to create comprehensive reports and improve future marketing strategies and campaigns
- Reports progress to managers
- Grows and expands company social media presence into new social media platforms, plus increases presence on existing platforms including Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Instagram
- Researches and monitors activity of product competitors
- Degree in Communications or Marketing
- 1-2 Years of Experience with Social Media Management
- Marketing Experience
- Content Creation/Copywriting
- Graphic Design
- Marketing Strategy
- Data Collection and Analysis
- Strong Verbal and Written Communication Skills
- Experience with Major Social Media Platforms
Job Title: Administrative / Programmes Officer
Location: Anthony / Gbagada
Job Type: Full Time
- Support the Programmes Manager to effective and timely delivery of programme outcomes, within budget and to the required standard
- Create and maintain programme related information management and communication to stakeholders and students
- Liaise with Programmes Manager on various operational, technical and program areas as well as programmes-related issues.
- Participate in new business development bids including writing job descriptions, participating in strategic phone calls, providing guidance on proposal budgets and providing administrative support as necessary.
- Take disorganized data coming from multiple sources eg. phone call results, emails, surveys and organize that data into specific data repositories (Microsoft Excel; software systems) according to the appropriate format
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in any business-related field.
- 1-3 years administrative/operations experience.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel/Word.
- Ability to work/handle communications with C-Level executives and stakeholders.
- Ability to handle multiple high demand projects.
- Good organizational and persuasive skills.
- Keen eye for detail.
- Excellent writing and oral communication skills.
- Service Excellence.
- Time Management Skills.
- Preferably Male.
N75,000 – N90,000 monthly
Deadline: 5th October, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send in their applications, along with a current detailed resume as attachment, online to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.