WTS Energy provides recruitment and manpower services for the global oil and gas and energy industries. We supply engineers and consultants to our clients’ projects and operations, and perform employment outsourcing services such as workforce management in oil and gas regions around the world. WTS Energy operates globally with offices in 14 countries and is operational in over 50 countries.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Personal Executive Assistant
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
- Acting as a first point of contact to the CEO.
- Manage CEO’s important tasks and deadlines, travels and accommodation
- Organize and schedule internal / external meetings and company functions.
- Maintain client records and schedule regular reviews.
- Managing databases and filing systems.
- Implementing and maintaining procedures/administrative systems
- Monitor and maintain a Communications Plan and keep the business communities appraised of project plans and related implications.
- Monitor and Coordination of internal services and external service providers as necessary to meet project timescales.
- Liaising with staff, suppliers and clients.
- Operational support.
- Perform any other ad-hoc administrative tasks assigned by the CEO.
- Proven experience as an executive assistant or other relevant administrative support experience.
- In-depth understanding of entire MS Office suite.
- Ability to organize a daily workload by priorities.
- Meticulous with good organizational and research skills.
- Professional level verbal and written communications skills
Job Title: Warehouse Manager
Location: Warri, Delta
- You will be responsible in assigning and distributing the transport, ma power, and tools for requested works required in the warehouse
- You will inform the Material Control & Warehouse Manager of the functionality and anomalies that might occur in the Warehouse related to material stocks, warehouse personnel, machinery malfunction, etc.
- You will work closely with the Material Control & Warehouse Manager daily regarding materials reception, dispatch and storage progress; surplus, shortage or damaged Material Inventory; and constant update on materials stock available in the warehouse
- Have extensive experience in Material and Logistics management, preferably in Oil and Gas projects.
Job Title: HR Manager
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
- Build positive, meaningful relationships with management and employees within assigned client groups in order to act as a vital resource and trusted advisor.
- Design polished, relevant and timely internal communications in order to keep our workforce engaged and informed.
- Develop new policies, programs and culture-building initiatives to drive deeper employee engagement.
- Coach and counsel management and employees in the interpretation and application of HR and organizational policies and procedures, assuring fairness and consistency.
- Conduct thorough and objective investigations of employee concerns and ethics issues.
- Bachelor’s degree in HR, Business Administration, or other related field, plus a minimum of 5 years of related experience in upstream oil and gas.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and professional presentation skills
- Ability to work effectively with various levels of the organization
- Demonstrated proficiency in the Microsoft Office Suite and HR information systems
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Job Title: Production Supervisor
Location: Offshore, Nigeria
- To ensure a safe, high quality and cost effective process operation and maintenance of the unit’s production systems associated equipment and utilities with minimum environmental impact in accordance with legislation, class, flag and the safety and Unit Management System.
- To fulfil the risk management requirements by ensuring all risks in production system and associate utilities operation and maintenance are identified and procedures are established and implemented
- To manage the human resources available to the production group so as to maintain a flexible and efficient work culture
- Being well experienced in Process Operation, Oil Field Operation and having good knowledge of the nature of oil, gas and water production and associated problem shooting
- Have supervision experience
- Excellent command in English written and spoken