A non-profit, non-denominational transformation centre which was inaugurated in 2015 is recruiting suitably qualified candidate to fill the position below:
Job Title: Operations Officer
Location: Alagbado, Lagos
Position Reports to: The Coordinator
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field.
- At least 2 years of experience working with an NGO.
Demonstrated Skills and Competencies:
- Quick learner with the interest and ability to assume new roles on a frequent basis
- Ability to prioritize tasks and manage time effectively
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to exercise judgment and initiative
- Proven ability to solve problems independently without supervision
- Ability to maintain confidentiality when handling sensitive information
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to respond quickly to program needs
- Computer literate with strong word processing skills
- Willingness to help and high levels of initiative
- A demonstrated ability to multi-task and process information into action as to not delay program activities.
- Ability to communicate effectively in English and Local language.
- Ensure the smooth running of all the departments in the organisation at all times.
- Keep detailed and up to date records of sales transactions, bank transactions, and all other activities.
- Liaise with IKEDC, LAWMA, government parastatals, and others when the need arises.
- Ensure office management by monitoring and maintain the overall office cleanliness, orderliness, office supplies, and stationery.
- Welcome and attend to prospective students.
- Submit detailed monthly reports on activities in the centre.
- Maintain and keep tracking office equipment in proper condition.
- Advertise services
- Perform other administrative duties as assigned by Supervisor.
- Oversee the generator operation, monitoring the servicing schedule
- Take and maintain an up to date inventory of all equipment
- Liaise with co-tenants when the need arises
Deadline: 7th October, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the “Job title” as subject of the email.
- Before applying, please make sure that you have read the requirements for the position and that you qualify.
- Applications from non-qualifying applicants will most likely be discarded.
- Only candidates who qualify should apply please.