The Nigerian Air Force is the air branch of the Nigerian Armed Forces. It is one of the largest in Africa, consisting of about 15,000 personnel and aircraft including 8 Chinese Chengdu F-7s, 13 Dassault-Dornier Alpha Jets, Helicopter gunships, armed attack drones and military transport aircraft.
The Nigerian Air Force (NAF), invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for the 2021 Housemanship/Internship training at the 661 Nigerian Air Force Hospital, Ikeja in the under-listed position below:
Job Title: Optometrist
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Duration: One Year
- Doctor of Optometry or its equivalent from recognized institution.
- Provisional Certificate of registration from the appropriate Council
House Officers / Interns would be paid salary according to current scale approve by the Federal Government
Deadline: 29th September, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates are to obtain Application Forms free of charge at the address below:
661 NAF Hospital,
Ikeja – Lagos State.
461 NAF Hospital,
Completed application forms, with the written application together with relevant documents are to be submitted at any of the 2 centres mentioned above. Candidates are required to affix 1 passport photograph to their application forms.
- Shortlisted candidates will be invited via SMS for selection interview at above centres
- Successful candidates will be expected to work at “661 NAF Hospital Ikeja, Lagos” only for the period of one year.
- During the period, House officers / Interns are expected to work under appropriate consultants/specialist and abide by the civil service regulations as well as the ethics governing individual conducts of their profession.