Nextzon Business Services Limited – Our client is a newly licensed Regional Commercial Bank that aims to use technology in innovative ways to simplify banking in Nigeria. It will set new service standards in the industry and continuously live by its values of Professionalism, Innovation, Entrepreneurship, Team Work and Integrity. Customers will feel the difference with its unique approach to relationship management and technology-driven engagement.
If you are mission-driven, have a track record of solid performance and are also looking for an opportunity to make a tangible difference in a new bank, we have a role for you in the business segment and capacity below:
Job Title: Team Lead, Personal Banking
Job Code: RCB-01
Business Segment: Retail and Commercial Banking – Rcb-00
Requirements and Experience
- Minimum of a first degree. A postgraduate qualification or relevant professional certification would be an added advantage.
- Good knowledge of Basic Accounting and Financial Analysis, Business Law, Business/Financial Advisory services, Banking Operations, Leasing, Trade Services, Laws and regulations relating to Banking.
- Credit Risk Assessment and Analysis skills, relationship management and networking skills, excellent business writing and presentation skills.
- Good understanding of economic trends and implications on the banking/finance sector.
- A minimum of 9 years of continuous banking experience in sales and credit to the personal banking market segment, with at least 6 years in a supervisory role.
Deadline: 16th September, 2020.