Apata & Ascott Limited – One of our clients is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Personal / Executive Assistant
Employment Type: Full-time
Duties and Responsibilities
Duties of an Executive Assistant will include but will not be limited to the following:
- Maintaining calendar and set up meetings
- Providing documentation services and administrative support
- Manage information flow in a timely and accurate manner
- Performing routine filing of documents and screening incoming calls
- Screening incoming mails as authorized, preparing document for mailing with special attention given to completeness of enclosures
- Resolving minor facility problems within the executive office
- Administering travel arrangements, prepare itineraries, plan logistics for the executive office (reservations, tickets, visas etc.)
- Organise and maintain the executive office filing system
- Asset Protection and Cost Management
- Administrative and Personnel support services and any other duty or duties that may be assigned from time to time
- Maintain confidentiality of highly sensitive information.
Qualification / Requirements
- Degree in Business Administration, English, Mass Communication, Psychology, Philosophy, Economics, Public Administration or any related field.
- Additional professional certification in management is an added advantage.
Experience & Skills:
- Proven experience as an executive assistant or other relevant experience
- Excellent MS Office Knowledge
- Excellent verbal/written skills, communication, problem solving and interpersonal skills
- Excellent time-management and organisational skills
- Ability to analyse problems and make sound operational decision
- A strong personal commitment to the values of the organisation
- Skilled at prioritizing and organizing work of self and others
- Discretion and Confidentiality.
- Experience: 5 – 7 years.
- Individual must be result orientated and highly self-motivated
- Ability to work independently, and as part of a team
- Excellent analytical skills.
DEadline: 10th September, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the “Job Tittle” as the subject of the email.