PiggyTech Global Limited (“PiggyVest”), is a financial service company that helps customers achieve financial freedom through responsible savings and on-the-go investment. PiggyVest is the largest online savings and investing platform in Nigeria. With a growing user base of over 1.2 million customers, PiggyVest is growing its suite of innovative products to further help people better at financial management and planning.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Customer Success Executive – Inbound Calls
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
- Reporting to: Team Lead, Customer Success – Inbound Calls
- Working Hours: Full time. The pattern of hours may vary according to operational needs and generally work will be carried out during normal office hours. PiggyVest is a flexible employer.
- Holidays: 14 working days per annum, plus statutory holidays
- Contract: This is a contract position valid for 6 months and renewable. The period of notice is 1 months in writing on each side. There is a probationary period of one month.
- Equal Opportunities: We strive to be an equal opportunities employer and commitment to this process will be expected
- We are searching for a polite, professional Customer Success Executive – Inbound Calls to work closely with other team members to provide outstanding service to our customers by answering questions, handling complaints, and troubleshooting problems with our products and services. The Customer Success Executive – Inbound Calls may handle a high volume of inbound calls and should seek to create a positive experience for each caller. They will listen to clients to understand the reason for their call, address all questions or complaints, and provide an accurate and efficient response.
- To be a successful Customer Success Executive – Inbound Calls, you should be customer-focused, detail oriented, and efficient. You should be polite, reliable, knowledgeable, and adaptable.
Customer Success Executive – Inbound Calls Responsibilities
- Answering or making calls to clients to learn about and address their needs, complaints, or other issues with products or services.
- Utilizing software, databases, scripts, and tools appropriately. Understanding and striving to meet or exceed call center metrics while providing excellent consistent customer service.
- Making sales or recommendations for products or services that may better suit client needs.
- Responding efficiently and accurately to callers, explaining possible solutions, and ensuring that clients feel supported and valued.
- Engaging in active listening with callers, confirming or clarifying information and diffusing angry clients, as needed.
- Building lasting relationships with clients and other call center team members based on trust and reliability.
- Taking part in training and other learning opportunities to expand knowledge of company and position.
- Adhering to all company policies and procedures.
Customer Success Executive – Inbound Calls Requirements
- A Bachelors’ degree
- At least 2 years’ experience in a similar role within the banking or financial sector
- Exceptional customer service, active listening, and verbal and written communication skills, professional phone voice.
- Understanding of company products, services, and policies.
- Proficiency with computers, especially with CRM software, and strong typing skills.
- Ability to ask prying questions and diffuse tense situations.
- Strong time management and decision making skills.
- Adaptability and accountability.
- Fluency in Hausa language is an added advantage
- Fluency in Yoruba language is an added advantage
First Quarter Outcomes
Outcomes are what you need to accomplish in your role, and we will work together to refine these. These are not all the outcomes you will be expected to achieve, but some of the primary ones:
- Efficient response to enquiries.
- Conflict and complaint resolution in a timely and polite manner.
- We are a rapidly growing organization with a mission to make financial innovation happen for the benefit of young Nigerians.
- Our mission is to advance financial independence, and make financial freedom attainable, and accessible. We want to make financial services democratised and accessible to all Nigerians.
- We employ people with various backgrounds and skills to deliver innovative new products in financial technology specifically around microsavings and micro investments. The flexible design of the organization means we can get the most out of the diverse variety of skills and perspectives we have in-house.
NGN130,000 per month
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online