Tyonex Nigeria Limited is a group of registered companies, with an operational base throughout Nigeria and Corporate Head Offices in Lagos, Nigeria. Established in September 1997, Tyonex is a member of the Pharmaceutical Manufacturing and Marketing Companies in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Production Pharmacist
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Employment Type: Full-time
- Ensure all functional activities are performed in accordance to company Policies, WHO-GMP and relevant regulatory requirements.
- Develop skills and competence of subordinate through training program initiatives in order to meet business objectives.
- Contribute to preparation of production budget in relation with finance control management
- Develop manufacturing, packaging and other records to ensure all activities are adequately covered with proper documentation.
- Partake effectively in the environmental monitoring process to ensure products are manufactured only at the desired conditions.
- Partake in the production process to ensure timely delivery of planned products€™ quantities to ensure overall business achievement.
- Direct management of manufacturing activities to ensure full compliance to business goals and objectives.
- Control manufacturing resource and asset in order to achieve performance objectives.
- Partake in the management and tracking of cost saving initiatives
- Adequate coordination to ensure complete compliance of factory to regulatory GMPs and safety requirements.
- Provide relevant documentation and PPE to operational processes to ensure compliance to GMP and safety conscious environment.
- Applicants must be holders of B.Pharm or Pharm.D.
- Minimum of 6 – 8 years work experience.
- The holder must be knowledgeable in Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP)
- Ability to communicate effectively
- Must possess required experience in people management
- Sound knowledge of entire production process and technique is highly essential.
- Highly knowledgeable in production management tools (Industrial cost monitoring tool, Accountable budgetary tracking tools, Savings tracking tools, Performance planning process, Skill matrix process, Succession planning process, Performance improvement)
- Additional educational qualification in human and material resources management will be an added advantage.
- Adequate knowledge and proficiency in Safety, Health and Environmental management.
- Ability to lead people by actively practicing and demonstrating esteem Leadership principles and values
Deadline: 22nd September, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: TNLrecruitment01@gmail.com using “Production Pharmacist Lagos” as subject of the email.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.