Bluetag Partners Limited (trading as Bluetag Group) is a holding company for a group of inter-related technology companies with deep industry expertise and dominance in high growth, high impact verticals. The companies are focused, professionally run, independent but deriving synergies from each other thus empowering us to successfully deliver solutions under conditions of varying scale and complexity.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Project Manager & Database Administrator
- Bachelor’s degree
- Must have (2-5years) intermediate or expert level experience in relational database administration. MS SQL is a must. Oracle is a plus.
- Knowledge of database Performance Tuning, backups, recovery & cloning
- Very Good communication and problem-solving skills.
- DBA certification
- Setup and manage the database infrastructure center
- Assess database performance and regular update of the database security protocols.
- Maintain data confidentiality, integrity and availability
- Develop performance metrics or standards related to information technology
- Must have project management skills
- Must be able to advise on capacity planning and purchases
- Communicate effectively with various units; managers, developers, and other team members.
- Develop clear business cases and justification to aid management strategic decision making.
- Maintain stakeholder relationships and proactively leverage such relationships to establish loyalty.
Deadline: 30th September, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.