Invent Alliance Limited is a company specialized on creation of multi sector and multi discipline business platform with specialist partnerships for value co-creation in each of the different business segments through modern co-petition business principles.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Quality Control Officer
Report To: Bakery Operations Manager
Job Type: Full Time
- Minimum of BSc in Food Science and Technology or other related discipline.
- Minimum of 1 year experience in a similar role in a food manufacturing company.
- Product testing – A solid understanding of product testing, along with a firm grasp of best practices for testing product construction and durability against specifications.
- Assessment and analysis – Keen attention to details, particularly in terms of assessing a product quality and analyzing recurring manufacturing errors or defects
- Manufacturing processes – Good knowledge of manufacturing processes as the QC Officer has to contribute to error reduction and process enhancements.
- Problem-solving skills – Highly skilled at proposing and implementing solutions to manufacturing defects and recurring quality control issues.
- Create and maintain an empowered, highly motivated Food Safety work culture in the bakery.
- Ensures laid down objectives for quality control in accordance with approved recipe specifications and standard norms are strictly met.
- Ensures the targets set for quality control pertaining to adherence and inspection are achieved or exceeded within the budget and on time.
- Checking the quality of all incoming and outgoing material and products as well as production procedures in the bakery.
- Monitor performance of all production process continuously and tracks performance on production floor.
- Analyze quality, food safety and consumer complaints and make plans for improvement.
- Works closely with Bakery Operations Manager to identify and implement strategies to reduce consumer complaints and faulty products.
- Ensures maintenance of proper hygiene practices at the production floor (human / process / product interfaces).
- Supervise and develop Quality Assurance and Sanitation to support the production process through improved skill and attribute development.
- Other duties as assigned.
Deadline: 15th September, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should kindly send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title” as the subject of the mail.
Note: Applicants must be resident within Lekki/Ajah axis.