We are a conglomerate of companies actively rendering various services in the Oil and Gas sector of the global economy; especially in West Africa rendering services to support Hydrocarbon Drilling, Completion and production at various levels. Incorporated in Nigeria by the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC) under the “Companies and allied matters decree 1990” as a limited liability “Group of Companies” which serves as a holding name for her member companies.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Quality, Health, Safety and Environment Officer
Location: Portharcourt, Rivers
Job Type: Full Time
- Have relevant engineering qualifications and have at least three years experience, ideally in a similar sector Quality Management experience within the manufacturing industry.
- Should be familiar with ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management Standard, OHSAS 18001 Health and Safety Management, ISO 14001:2004 Environmental Management.
- Be comfortable developing the Company QHSE systems and encouraging a culture of excellence and compliance.
- Be knowledgeable with all aspects of the above standards, relevant legislation and compliance requirements.
- Have excellent verbal and written English with the ability to communicate effectively across all levels within the Company.
- Have a high level of competency and accuracy in writing and maintaining clear and professional documentation relating to integrated management systems.
- Possess strong planning, organisational, teamwork and presentation skills.
- Be computer literate with Microsoft Office to a proficient level with good typing skills.
Deadline: 9th October, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.