Beebeejump is a Renewable Energy company specialized in providing efficient and affordable electricity at different scale. We meet the electricity needs of household and all strata of businesses through our Pay as you go structure, improving quality of life and providing access to 24/7 electricity.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Promoter
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- To sell the company’s product within the state
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- To develop new business relationships, identify prospects and follow through till the sale is closed.
- Utilize systems and coordinates customer service requirements as appropriate.
- Prepare a proper marketing report on sales activities to superiors through scheduled reporting structure.
- Design/ draft content filled proposals to prospective clients.
- To maintain effective relationships with existing clients in order to retain business
- Present the company to potential clients through face-to-face meetings, cold calls and emails.
- Be interested in and desirous of success on a sales job
- Performance driven with the ability to deliver time-bound results
- Be an aggressive smart-worker that is committed to excellence
- Must be eloquent, persuasive and have a enviable communication skill
- Be able to drive and be ready to travel
- Be conversant with preferred location.
- OND, SSCE / GCE / NECO qualification.
- 1 – 3 years experience.
Job Title: State Sales Manager
Locations: Imo & Enugu
Employment Type: Full-time
Principal Duties And Responsibilities
- Assess and identify new opportunities for growth in current and prospective markets.
- Establish the company’s goals and objectives.
- Recruit and train new employees.
- Perform regular employee evaluations to determine areas of improvement.
- Design business strategies and plans to meet the company goals.
- Make sure that the company has sufficient resources such as personnel, material, and equipment.
- Develop a comprehensive company budget and perform periodic budget analyses.
- Ensure all company activities adhere to legal guidelines and policies.
- Assess overall company performance
Knowledge and Competency Requirements
Minimum Education & Experience:
- HND / Bachelor’s degree in Business Management or other related fields.
- At least 5 years’ experience in management position and in a Renewable Energy Firm
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Good communication skills and language expression skills, have affinity;
- Have good team spirit, can work under pressure;
- Good Analytical and problem-solving skillsAttention to details and good organizational skills
- Good understanding of quality output
- Proficiency in the use of communication technology to deliver information and other basic and advanced business applications etc.
Behavioural/Management Development Skills:
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to work in diverse teams
- Strong relationship building and networking skills
- Ability to think strategically and holistically and to appreciate the inter-relationship and inter-dependencies among issues
- Team building skills
- Should possess impeccable integrity and proven commitment to good governance
- Must have executive presence and inspire the confidence of stakeholders
- Strong administrative skills
- Strong negotiation and influencing skills
- Work enthusiasm, positive, with a strong sense of competition, thinking agile, good at pioneering;
- Love sales, want to prove themselves;
- Ability to cope with difficult situations
- Demonstrable analytical thinking & business insight.
- Understanding of renewable energy business
NGN120,000 – 150,000 Monthly.
Deadline: 30th September, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.