Citygate Global Investment Limited is an organisation founded in June 2007 to engage in Microfinance and is registered with Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC). Citygate Global is a registered member of Association of Non-Bank Microfinance Institution of Nigeria (AMFIN) and also a registered Money Lending Company in all the States where we operate.
We are recruiting to fill the positions below:
Job Title: Relationship Manager (Payday/SME)
Locations: Victoria Island, Lagos & Benin – Edo State
Employment Type: Full-time
- Acquisition of profitable new customers for banking business through the creation, development and maintenance of high-quality advisory relationship.
- To actively seek new sales opportunities and generate business opportunities
- Receive and process loan application forms for approval and maintain all relevant accounts records of branch.
- Achieve budgeted growth in banking operations within agreed and approved business risk limits.
- Analyses and reviews quality of potentials and existing business to ensure maximum profitability.
- Develop referral networks and cross-sell products and services to in line with set targets.
- Drive customer satisfaction through excellent service delivery.
- Achieve performance growth in line with Key performance indicators
- B.Sc / HND in a related discipline.
- Must have at least 2 years experience in Microfinance product Marketing.
- Evidence of professional qualifications will be an added advantage
- Use of the bank-one application
- Good marketing and relationship management skills.
- The candidate should be willing to resume immediately.
Deadline: 11th September, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their tailored CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as subject of the email.