Private Airlines Services Limited (Operators of United Nigeria) is a wholly Nigerian company incorporated under the Companies and Allied Matters Act of 1990 at the Corporate Affairs Commission to offer commercial air transportation services under the registered tradename; United Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Revenue Accountant
Employment Type: Full Time
Qualification, Experience & Skills
- BSc or HND in Accounting
- 5-7 years working experience in accounting roles
- Proficient in the use of MS Office and financial management software (ERP)
- Advance Excel skill with strong analytical skill
- Excellent communication and people skills, team worker
- Knowledge of revenue accounting the airline industry is necessary.
- Responsible for the co-ordination and oversight of revenue accounting functions, ensuring accuracy, completeness and timeliness in transaction postings & reporting.
- Preparation of timely and accurate revenue accounting –related reports that communicate the true state of affairs at any point in time
- Manage revenue accounting operations and controls, data analysis and management reporting on revenue accounting, data integrity of revenue accounting information.
- Providing strong support to the Line Manager as to achieve the overall goal of the company.
Deadline: 11th September, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the job title as subject of the mail