Jocaro Nigeria Limited was founded on the 28th day of April 1995 generator image. We are a fully indigenous engineering company with foreign technical associates committed to providing quality and competitive electro – mechanical products and services, with over 15 years of active experience, qualified staff and work force meeting the demands of both domestic and foreign markets. We give you the best in the industry.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales / Business Development Executive
Location: Benin-City, Edo
Employment Type: Full-time
- Develop generator, transformer, inverter/solar system supply chains to guarantee year-round inventory on a continuous basis.
- Maintain relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities; recommending profit and service improvements.
- Identify product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors.
- Prepare reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information.
- Maintain quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- Maintain a data base of both clienteles and prospects.
- Follow up on prospects until they are converted to sales
- Identify business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry; researching and analyzing sales options.
- Sell products by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects; recommending solutions.
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Educational Requirements and Core Competence
- Degree qualified (Any Discipline)
- Additional sales and marketing certification will be of advantage.
- Minimum of 7 – 31 years experience
- Strong IT (MS-Office-PowerPoint, Excel, Word) skills required preferably with certification.
- Strong presentation skills to a wide variety of audience
- Strategic selling of industrial equipment and generator
- Business analytical acumen (environment analysis, financial analysis etc.)
- Basic market research and statistical skills
- Sales promotion skills
- Sales administration skills and knowledge of CRMS tools and software.
- Strong existing client relationships in the Oil and Gas, Power Generation and Distribution and Public Sector.
- Strong communicator (written and oral) with excellent interpersonal skills.
- Capacity of innovation and problem solving.
- Capacity for knowledge transfer and developing subordinates.
- Articulate and resource efficient operator.
- Strong work ethic.
- Positive attitude.
- Time efficient
- Acting as a team player
- Ability to accept and learn from criticism
- Capacity to build trust among and convey expertise to subordinates
Deadline: 17th September, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the “SBD-Benin” as the subject of the email.