A Fruit processing company is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Executive
Location: Jabi, Abuja
Employment Type: Full-time
- The Sales Executive is responsible for the improvement of market visibility via identification and closing of commercial opportunities, building and managing customer relationships, generating and exceeding targeted revenues allocated to the assigned region.
Educational Qualification, Experience, and Requirements
- Minimum of HND/B.Sc. /B. A in Marketing, Business Administration, or any relevant field
- 1-3 years of retail sales experience in with a good understanding of B2B sales
- Ability to generate new business leads using an existing network of contacts and industry knowledge
- Ability to make informed strategic decisions
- Ability to handle high-level negotiation meetings and deals.
- Ability to schedule activities and maximize time while ensuring to meet all deadlines.
- Ability to work with a variety of individuals in a wide range of positions and foster harmony across teams
- A female will be preferred for gender balance
- Self-motivated, target-driven, fast-paced, Customer-Centric, independent thinker and problem solver
- Develop, grow, and manage all trade/retail distributions in assigned location and neighboring markets.
- Meet and exceed trade accounts’ revenue targets within the assigned region.
- Oversee and manage order fulfillment from end to end
- Provide accurate financial and accounting information on sales and contribute to the preparation of sales budgets, reports, and forecasts.
- Produce all trade accounts monthly sales and activity analysis/ report to monitor progress on set departmental goals, impact product development, measure self-impact, and progress on the job.
- Establish and manage relationships across all trade partners/clients.
- Ensure product returns and retrievals are kept to the barest minimum and in line with company policies
- Oversee the optimization of all trade accounts to ensure product visibility and elimination of stock-outs.
- Ensure the entire product range is represented across all trade account channels
- Train, mentor, and manage subordinates.
- Oversee and document all stock received and sent out, to and from the regional office.
- Supervise the record-keeping of sales and product samplesÂ given out.
- Monitor the update of inventory records.
Deadline: 11th September, 2020.
How to Apply
Qualified and Interested candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as subject of the email.
Note: Shortlisted candidates will be contacted by email.