AssetGuard Services Nigeria Limited is one of the companies that are operating under the management of G4S Nigeria (the world’s largest provider of security solutions) with Nigerian shareholders.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Security Officer
Employment Type: Full-time
Qualifications / Requirements
- Are you a vibrant young man? Educated with a minimum of GCE, WAEC, SSCE, NECO, O’ Level, OND or HND level of education
- Candidate must be physically and mentally fit with a minimum height of 5.8ft (1.76m)
- Age should be minimum of 20 years old and maximum of 50 years old.
- Living Around Ajegunle, Mile 12, Iponri, Costain, Ijora, Ojuelegba, Orile, or nearby environs.
- Intelligent and can interact well
- Nigerian citizen
- Physically and medically fit,
Remuneration / Benefits
- Salary: N360, 000 annually.
- 10 days annual leave
- Contributory pension scheme
- Free medical cover
- Regular monthly payment
- World class training
Deadline: 30th October, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title and Location as the subject of the mail.
Click here to apply online
The Human Resources Department,
AssetGuard Operations Centre,
No 6 Adekunle Fajuyi Way,
Leventis Bus-stop, GRA Ikeja,
- Candidates will be required to complete their documentation before commencing training by submitting copies of educational certificates, birth certificate and a valid means of identification (Voters card, National ID card, Drivers licence or International passport)
- Candidates will provide two (2) guarantors such as Lecturers, architect, Engineers, Teachers, Doctors, Nurses, Lawyers, Bankers, Accountants, Managers / Deputy Managers of reputable companies, Traditional rulers and Clergy from well recognized Churches / Mosque, Senior Civil Servants not lower than grade 8 excluding Uniformed personnel.