eHealth Africa designs and implements data-driven solutions and technologies to improve health systems for and with local communities. eHA’s technology works in low connectivity settings and uses data to drive decision-making by local governments and partner agencies to get optimum results.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Senior Coordinator, Communications
Employment Type: Full Time
Purpose of the Position
- The Senior Coordinator, Communications will support eHA’s Communications department predominantly by implementing media and communication activities for the organization in line with the strategic direction of eHA.
What You’ll do
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Other duties may be assigned:
- Implementing communications strategies to build awareness and promote the programs and products of the organization
- Building on existing and develop new relationships with media, key decision-makers, member organisations and other parties
- Travel within Nigeria will be required up to 50% of the time
- Other duties as assigned from time to time
- Developing and adapting communication channels and materials, including content creation for multiple channels and coordinating quarterly and annual program reports
- Supporting and managing events and conferences, including planning, vendor management, managing media details during and after the event
Who You Are
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required to successfully perform this job:
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably with a background in Communications, Marketing or related field
- 5-7 years of work experience in advertising, communications, and/or public relations
- Proven experience as a communications specialist with excellent communication (oral and written) and presentation skills
- Experience in project management with a proven track record of delivering on objectives
- Experience in copywriting and editing
- Highly creative with the ability to think outside the box and experience in identifying target audiences and devising campaigns that engage and inform
- Team player with the ability to interact with all levels of employees and external partners.
- Must have strong organizational skills and be able to work calmly under pressure
- Standard office ICT skills, including social media.
- The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate but can become louder at times due to group discussions or activities. eHA is a tobacco-free environment.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online