Willers Solutions Limited – Our client, a reputable firm, is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Engineer – IT Support
Job Type: Full Time
- Troubleshoot network, software and hardware errors by running diagnostics, documenting problem and resolutions, prioritizing problems and assessing impact of issues.
- Ensure timely closure of departmental complaints or issues as faced by other colleagues
- Ensure continuous training in coordination with HR for new as well as existing team on efficient usage of IT resources.
- Ensure timely closure of departmental complaints or issues as faced by other colleagues.
- Install and upgrade computer components and software, manage virtual servers and integrate automation system.
- Ensure network connectivity of all servers, workstations, telephony equipment, scanners, printers, copy machines, and other network appliances.
- Perform or delegate regular backup operations and implement appropriate processes for data protection, disaster recovery and failover procedures.
- Setup required account for new team members and ensure effective induction on use of IT Resources along with Do€™s and Don’ts.
- Work on various running or new projects as and when assigned.
- Coordinate and liaise with solution providers as and when any technical issue arises.
- Minimum of HND in Engineering in IT / Computer Science (MCSE, CCNA or similar certificates shall be preferred but not mandatory).
- Minimum of 8+ years of troubleshooting experience in Windows Server, Outlook, MS Office etc.
- Hands on in maintaining UTM, LAN, WAN, Thin Clients, Domain Network and Printers is a MUST.
Deadline: 21st September, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV in Ms Word to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “Senior Engineer_IT Support” as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only qualified candidates will be shortlisted.