Venture Garden Nigeria (VGN) is a fast-growing B2B/B2G Fintech Platform Holdco Company with six subsidiaries, two platform entities and a suite of shared services offered to all subsidiaries. At VGN we wage war against the average, go beyond the ordinary to explore limitless opportunities; breaking the norms and aggressively pursuing success through- Relentless Hard-work, Pursuit of excellence, calculated risk-taking and a hunger for knowledge and we have a lot of fun at it!
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Operations Manager
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Job Type: Full Time
- Venture Garden Group is searching for a competent Operations Manager that has Experience as a product owner or manager of a top tier/premium quality Fintech product
- Evidence of Deep understanding of bank and fintech operations, structures, regulations and corporate banking relationships management.
- Deputize or stand-in for a business leader in his absence
- Facilitates the provision and availability of resources required for the effective running of all solutions
- Manage end to end back-office operations
- Provides oversight and support for operational execution across the organization
- Ensure resource utilization tracking for proper personnel costs management for the organization
- Ensures Standard Operational Processes and Procedures are adequate and can recommend areas of improvement
- Responsible for the effective and efficient running of all revenue-generating solutions with the Organization
- Tracks the performances of all Strategic Business Unit solutions and ensures all hindrances to performances are eliminated
- Be the responsible officer for all operational excellence type reporting
- Drives the organization’s compliance with enterprise processes, procedures, policies cascaded from the group e.g. out of office, timesheet, etc.
- Drives continuous service improvement and operational standards e.g. Info security awareness, Health and safety standards, etc.
- Technical problem solving, communication, critical thinking, and leadership skills.
- Strong understanding of project financial management and reporting
- Proven work experience as an Operations Manager, Account Manager or other relevant experience
- Strong understanding of business financials
- Demonstrable ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization, including executive and C-level
- Experience in delivering client-focused solutions based on customer needs
- Proven ability to oversee multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to detail
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Flexibility is important.
- Equal opportunity
- The role is open to anyone who meets the above criteria regardless of race or nationality
- Competitive based on experience.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online