Our Client, a US-Based Company operating in more than sixty countries of the world with Nigeria being one of the countries of operation, is hereby looking for Social Health Workers.
Job Title: Social Health Worker
Employment Type: Part-time
With the advent of Covid-19, there has arisen a need to widen our workforce in order to cover 36 states of the country. The company is concerned with the personal development of her work force hence it prides herself as one of the World-Class Companies in the world. The trainings are via Zoom because of covid-19. The trainings are continuous. The company is short-handed hence we need staff throughout Nigeria.
The job holder will be saddled with the task of teaching people on health-related researched issues affecting people’s health. He or she will also be engaged in developing leaders who are entrepreneurial in their mindset.
- Business Conscious Persons
- School Teachers
- Idle University Lecturer
- Idle Persons
- Mature Persons
- The unemployed
- Unfulfilled Persons
- Persons planning to leave their jobs
- Persons needing a second source of income
- Any forward-looking individual
- A minimum of School Certificate Qualification (SSCE, WASCE/GCE O Level).
- Any field of human discipline, from any higher institution of learning would be acceptable.
- This role is for those that are ready and willing to receive PASSIVE income as salaries.
- The required candidates must be entrepreneurial on ready to develop entrepreneurial skills.
Deadline: 30th September, 2020
Method of Application
Any interested and qualified candidate should send in JUST four information namely:
1. Full Name
2. WhatsAPP Number
3. Email Address
4. Location in Nigeria
All applications should be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Any deviation from the method of application given
will be discarded immediately. NO RESUME IS REQUIRED PLEASE.