A Reputable Company is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Social Media Copywriter (Remote)
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for a Professional Social Media Copywriter to join our Creative team and help us with content marketing activities.
- As a Social Media Copywriter, you will be responsible to write social media content, newsletter copy, brochure content, etc. Your written content will be then posted on our social media pages to build our audience. We expect you to associate with our clients and write a copy to promote our products and services on social networks. Your content should be engaging and clear.
- The primary objective here is to track user engagement and respond to followers.
- You should possess excellent web content writing skills and experience of advertising content on multiple social networks. Your main goal will be to make sure that we maintain a strong online brand presence with our marketing objectives.
- If you can play around with words to write engaging content and love social media, this job is for you. Send in your applications to us right away.
- BS / BA degree in Marketing, Communications or relevant field.
- Proven 2 years of experience working as a Social Media Copywriter, Senior Copywriter or similar role.
- Proficient with social media platforms.
- Excellent knowledge of SEO, keyword research, analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics, WebTrends) and other relevant tools (e.g. Conductor, Screaming Frog, MOZ).
- Basic knowledge about online advertising.
- Ability to deliver creative web content.
- Outstanding communication skills.
- Should be a team player having multi-tasking abilities.
- Compose and publish engaging posts for various social platforms including Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
- Set up social media posts (language, tone, message) according to our Market audience’s behavior.
- Engaging pictures and videos to complement the content.
- Work together with the design team to get the creatives done.
- Manage and update our social media pages with compelling news about our company.
- Facilitate internal teams to create promotional posts for events, open jobs, product releases, etc.
- Analyze data and report on social media insights (e.g. traffic, engagement, shares, conversion rates, etc).
- Apply advertising methods to boost brand awareness like promotions and competitions.
- Respond to questions and comments of our followers on social media pages in a timely and appropriate manner.
- Associate with customers and industry experts.
N40,000 – N60,000 Monthly
Deadline: 14th September, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online