Aspom Travel Agency is a great travel deal company incorporated on the 2nd of February 2012 to provide support to people who want to travel to any country in the world and also helps companies who want to organize a group tour for their staff without stress.
Aspom Travel Agency is committed to remaining well positioned and equipped to support our clients in their travel deals at a guaranteed lowest rates. In order to guarantee our clients efficient and high performance on jobs, Aspom has skilled, resourceful, goal-oriented and team players.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Social Media Officer
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Create & Implement a Social Media Strategy that aligns with our business goals
- Oversee all Social Media Accounts
- Create Daily Content for all Social Media handles & a Monthly Content Calendar
- Engage audience and build social media presence
- Respond to followers & oversee customer service via social media
- Run Social Media Adverts (Campaigns) on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram,
- YouTube (display and video)
- Analyse Campaign performance and measure success
- Prepare Daily, Weekly and Monthly Advert Report, gathering visitor traffic, conversion data and showing ROI
- Create Newsletters for Email Marketing
- Build Email Marketing List
- Run Google Ads
- Collaborate with Business Development team
- Integrate all marketing channels (Social Media, SEO, Email, Print & Digital)
- Adhoc duties as assigned
- Undergraduate degree with proven work experience as a Social media executive.
- Extensive Knowledge of Social Media Platforms.
- Brand Marketing Experience
- Excellent copywriting skills
- Knowledge of SEO, and Google Analytics
- Proven ability to build social media communities
- Should be proficient in English Language (Oral and Written)
- Must be able to work with minimal supervision
- Strong communication and people skill
- Good organizational and multitasking abilities.
- Adept computer skills with Working knowledge of Microsoft Excel (Spreadsheets), Word Processing, PowerPoint. CorelDraw etc
- Problem-solving skills
- Customer service orientation
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online