Malaria Consortium is one of the world’s leading non-profit organisations specialising in the comprehensive prevention, control and treatment of malaria and other communicable diseases among vulnerable and under privileged populations. We increasingly find our work on malaria can be effectively integrated with other similar public health interventions for greater impact and therefore expanded our remit to include child health and neglected tropical disease interventions.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: State Technical Officer
Location: Gombe, Nigeria
Job Type: Fixed Term
- The job holder will work with the project manager and team in providing technical support and direct implementation of projects for iCCM activities with a focus on the identitifcation, training, logistics system for iCCM commodities, supervision of health facility and community health workers in the state.
The successful candidate will have:
- A Degree in Medical, Public Health, Health Policy, Epidemiology or another relevant specialty is a minimum requirement
- Significant experience of working in developing countries
- Excellent project planning, management, monitoring and evaluation skills
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Knowledge of of medical supplies procurement and supply chain management.
- Salary: Competitive
- Benefits: National
Deadline: 10th September, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.