Sterling Bank Plc “Your one-customer bank” is a full service national commercial bank in Nigeria. In over 50 years of operations, Sterling Bank (formerly NAL Bank) has evolved from the nation’s pre-eminent investment banking institution to a fully-fledged commercial bank; and completed a merger with 4 other banks – Indo-Nigeria Merchant Bank, Magnum Trust Bank, NBM Bank and Trust Bank of Africa – as part of the 2006 consolidation of the Nigerian banking industry.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Product Manager, POS
Job Type: Full-time
Specialization (s): Banking / Finance / Insurance
- To ensure creation of effective business plan to generate more revenue for Point of Sales terminals at merchant locations. As well as function as contact for liaison with the merchant and the bank’s sales team. creating effective business plans to generate more revenue, increase brand loyalty, and improve customer satisfaction.
- Manage acquiring relationships with sales team
- Conduct POS acceptance business training and knowledge transfer to stakeholders
- Increase profitability through relationship management
- Carry out Commercial feasibility study of prospective POS merchants
- Achieve revenue goals
- Maintain good working relationships with existing clients to enhance client retention and new sales through referrals and references.
- Identify and generate prospects through strategic sales strategies focusing on customers in target markets.
- Monitor Merchant’s transaction to ensure efficient terminal uptime.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in electronic banking or Acceptance business channel management.
Deadline: 29th September, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online