Genesis is a wholly Nigerian owned group with business interests in hotels, restaurants, cinemas, shopping malls, real estate development, catering and snack foods. Genesis has its corporate head office in Port Harcourt, Rivers State. For twenty-five years, we have provided ‘exceptional products and services’ to multinationals, local corporations and the Nigerian public.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Stock Controller
Location: Portharcourt, Rivers
Job Type: Full Time
- Utilize the companys software platform to check in products and compare deliveries to outstanding purchase orders.
- Collaborate with purchasing group to determine when products are missing from deliveries and contact vendors in regards to damaged product.
- Perform routine maintenance checks of the Store area and perform cleanup or simple repair duties when needed.
- Verify receipts and confirm purchase contents and orders are complete.
- Ensure Stock Availability, Handle purchases,record inventory, undertake audit and report writing.
- Create and maintain a detailed inventory list of all incoming, outgoing, and current supplies.
- High school degree or equivalent; Bachelors degree in business or related field a plus.
- Physically able to lift up to 25 pounds or more.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Goal-oriented, organized team player.
- Accurate and precise attention to detail.
- Two (2) years experience as a stock controller.
- Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Excel).
- Physically able to stand, sit, move, squat, walk, and climb during the course of the shift.
- Able to analyze problems and strategize for better solutions.
- Good interpersonal skills to work with management and staff at all levels.
Deadline: 25th September, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should kindly send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.