Rayuwa Farms Limited was incorporated on the 2nd of October, 2012. Prior to the incorporation, the farm existed since 1996 on 1.5 hectares of land with skeletal production of catfish table size, fingerlings and soya/groundnut cake, but now operate a land area of about 500 hectares.
The scope of the farm continued to broaden with time with other products and services coming on board. Rayuwa Farms Limited is a clear testimony of starting small and growing big.
Our farm is expected to be a concrete illustration of how to create an enabling environment that would generate appropriate socio-economic, technical and organizational solutions to the challenge of poverty, unemployment and demographic transition for Nigeria in particular and Africa as a whole. We are a member of several associations within the industry.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Store Assistant
Location: Masaka – Nassarawa
Employment Type: Full-time
- Takes an active role and supports with the Storekeeper in the day-to-day operation of the store.
- Sort, organize and store inventory in the proper location
- Package items and label correctly
- Report damaged or missing inventory to supervisor
- Stack and organize large bulk items
- Remove inventory from trucks or shipping and delivery to proper location
- Update logs and documentation for inventory processing
- Prepare documentation and inventory for audits
- Assumes responsibility for all day to day store operations in the absence of the Store Manager
- Supports the Storekeeper in maintaining the store area and the warehouses
- Carryout other duties as maybe assigned by storekeeper or Admin manager
- Report to the Storekeeper
- OND qualification
- Minimum of 1 year experience
Application Closing Date
20th September, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward a copy of their Resume and a Cover Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.